When clients use the homepage (hereinafter referred to as "this service") administrated by ViSCO Technologies Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "this company"), there are occasions when clients input necessary information, such as clients' names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, and so on. Regarding the handling of clients' personal information, we protect clients' information based on the provisions below, so please use this service with peace of mind.
This company exercises the utmost care in protecting information which can be used to identify or specify an individual (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") which is gathered from clients via this service. This company takes on the responsibility of prescribing the policy for protecting clients' personal information as per below, creating personal information protection in-house systems, enforcing and maintaining personal information protection measures, and continuing to improve the systems and measures.
- This company may use personal information gathered from clients for purposes other than the purpose of providing this service which are set out in the items below. This company will not use clients' personal information for any purpose other than the provision of this service and the purposes set out below.
- To introduce this company's products or services to the client
- To ask clients to provide their opinions or thoughts regarding this company's services
- To create statistical material grouped according to each attribute of clients (age, address, etc.)
- This company will not provide, disclose, etc. personal information gathered from clients to a third party except when any of the following cases applies.
- When the client's consent/agreement has been obtained in advance
- When the personal information is disclosed/provided within the necessary limit in relation to this service to a company or the like which has entered into an agreement regarding confidentiality with this company in advance
- When disclosure/provision of the personal information is otherwise necessary due to laws and ordinances or the like
- This company will require by contract that companies or the like in item 2. above who this company discloses/provides, or the like, clients' personal information to, appropriately manage the clients' personal information in the same manner as this company does.
- This company will appropriately and strictly manage personal information gathered from clients and will adopt preventative measures and safeguards so that unauthorized access to clients' personal information and loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, and the like of the information do not occur.
- This company will observe the laws and ordinances and other standards regarding protection of personal information.
- This company will continue to endeavor to improve its protection and handling of personal information.